Friday, September 09, 2005

I Know Who You Are, Suckas!!

So, of course I've been tracking who's coming to the best darn blog in all the world. Here are some random facts that I think you'll all enjoy:

  • I've got hos in different area codes! You guys are visiting me from all over the place, but mostly places I've lived. That includes Arizona, the DC Metro area, and North Carolina.

  • Goodday Mates! With all of the people I know in America, you would think you guys could visit a sista more. NO! I get twice as many hits from folks in Australia. That's right! The nation that I dogged out a few weeks ago apparently can't get enough of me. I think you all have the hots for black chicks - especially Rudy.

  • Most of you stumbled upon my site by searching for some combination of words describing TOMMY LEE'S DICK more than anything else. That just means you're a bunch of pervs! I'm digusted with you all.

  • Only 1 of you happened upon my site while looking for "black bitches." Apparently, I'm slippin.

  • I have every single person's IP address, so if you start stalking me, I know exactly where to find you!

  • I swear I get more comments/advertisements than any other blog.

So, now you know. You're being watched - so watch your backs, suckas.

Stay tuned for the misadventures of the Not so 2 Live Crew. Medicine Crow is back and I'm sure I'll have some stories to tell!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rudy Zarsov said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/10/2005 1:07 PM  
Blogger Rudy Zarsov said...

I just want you for your money.

9/10/2005 1:08 PM  
Blogger foxxxylove said...

I thought so!

9/10/2005 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home