Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tonia, hold me back!


That skanky bitch Britney Spears is suing my favorite rag, US Weekly, for $20 million. And the most ridiculous part is that this is a top story on virtually every news site - even the legit ones (mind you, they're all posting the AP story). Who am I to go against the grain?

CNN: Britney sues over sex tape story

Yahoo: Britney Spears Sues 'Us Weekly' for $20M

Fox News: Britney Spears Sues 'US Weekly' for $20M

MSN: Britney Spears Sues 'US Weekly' for $20M

BBC: Spears sues over 'sex film' claim

ABC News: Britney Spears Sues 'Us Weekly' for $20M

CBS: Britney Spears Files Libel Suit

Al Jazeera: Just kidding!

4 Comments:

Blogger Romius T. said...

I loves me some britany spears and we she got preggars I liked her more. Now she fufulls my pregnant chicks and lactating fetishes.

So if she wants 20 million then that US zine better hand it over.

12/20/2005 12:12 PM  
Blogger foxxxylove said...

I used to like Brit Brit before she became a man-stealin hoochie. And lowest of low, she stole him from a pregnant woman! And even lower, he's a piece of trash (mind you, he's smart trash. Way to cash in Kev!).

Alls I'm sayin is why can't Britney steal up on a decent man. I know it's hard to marry up when you're as rich as Brit, but Jesus!

12/20/2005 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

I am disappointed with her just as much as you are... what a B****!!! Well, she and K-Fed (teehee) have nothing better to do than sue a good ole' fasion magazine. What next? She is going to sue E!? What is this world coming to.. Darn lawyers who think of everything.

-T

12/21/2005 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you read the great article in Us regarding Britney's suit.

1/03/2006 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home