Friday, September 09, 2005

and while i'm on a tyrade . . .



Arnold Schwartzeneggar is a freakin idiot!

. . . and a bad Republican (or a good one depending on what stance they take, which apparently changes more than the length of Jessica Simpson's weave).

Ah-nald claims he's gonna veto a bill passed by the California legislture which would technically allow same-sex marriage by defining marriage as a civil contract "between two persons." This might likely be the SMARTEST thing California has ever done (the dumbest being putting the freakin Terminator in office).

Ah-nald, who claims to like the gay marriage cause, said he's going to veto the bill because - and this is the best part - this is a matter for the people of California and the COURTS. Oh, where does a girl begin?

How did this idiot get citizenship? I think the first thing we learn in civics class is that THE LEGISLATURE MAKES LAW! Better yet, he needs to get his Republican card revoked because all they do nowadays is rail against "activist judges" who make law. They're stupid too, but that's another post.

And really, when do we ever listen to the people? Should we even bother with that whole people thing? That's why we have a representative democracy instead of a pure one. The founding fathers (none of which I'm related to - or maybe I am. They were slavemasters) knew the people were stupid, which is why we have to elect people and hope to God that they make laws we like. Hell, we don't even directly elect the president (which in that case, is clearly a shame)!

Seriously, if the people made law without the legislature and the courts, I'd be pickin cotton (I'm too dark to be a house Negro). Sorry ass men of color couldn't ignore beautiful women of color to date and marry Snowflake (you know who you are) because it would be very illegal. And my NDN friends would be . . . well . . . they'd still be as fucked as they are right now, except more fucked. And those fools in California might still have a real governor, NOT a governator.

So, Ah-nold, stop bein a prick and sign that bill into law. Otherwise, I'm gonna start a movement of the people to deport your sorry ass!

3 Comments:

Blogger Romius T. said...

I notice that every damn link I like you like as well. You must have good taste after all.

New rule , from now on just ask me what you want to see on the internets and I will tell you.

9/10/2005 12:11 AM  
Blogger foxxxylove said...

Will do! You are wo wise. I shall now refer to you as White Yoda.

9/10/2005 9:27 AM  
Blogger Rudy Zarsov said...

Foxxxy my love, what's happened?
Here I am addicted to your blog, waiting for your little pearls of wisdom and.........nothing.
I'm about to go through withdrawll
symptoms if you don't write something soon....HELP

9/13/2005 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home