Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It Wasn't Even the UGLY one


I've been known to call my sisters names. Who hasn't. Here's the thing. I'm not gonna kill myself over it.

So when I saw the title 'Makeover' sued over woman's suicide, I automatically assumed that some ugly chick offed herself after appearing on that horrible Extreme Makeover show. Boy was I wrong. It seems as though the ugly chick's sister was the one who committed sideways. (I don't get it either).

It appears that the pretty sister said some not-so-nice things about her ugly sister while on camera. After ugly girl's appearance was cancelled, pretty sister killed herself because she felt so horrible about the things she said. (Again, I don't get it). Read the story because I'm not makin this shit up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home