Tuesday, October 04, 2005

So, I took a big old Lez(bian) to the titty bar.


Lil Dave was visiting from Seattle this weekend, so he gave me a call and asked me to meet him at Bandaids. Yes, I'm sure you can all imagine what type of clientel goes to a strip club called Bandaids.

Anyways . . .

I was with one of my favorite lesbians, La Isla Bonita (is everyone I know either a lesbian or ndn these days?), so I said "You like titties! Lets go to the strip club." And so we did.

I think L.I.B. left a wet spot in her chair (as Quilty would say, she got all mojada in her ochonco). And I won't even go into how I was molested by several strippers. Apparently, they like titties too.

A good clean time was had by all, including Lil Dave who spent ridiculous amounts of money. I think La Isla Bonita left feeling a bit sexually frustrated after she fell in love with - horror of all horrors - a black stripper with a nice ass. I openly admitted that her ass was better than mine - and those of you who know me know that statement took extreme courage. I left thinking "Ain't that a shame. That chick who danced to "My Hump" was really pregnant, wasn't she?"

The moral of the story: If you're not into chicks but you're asked to go see strippers, take a friend that actually like titties. Also, sit next to big black dudes because they will buy you really potent drinks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, left feeling totally sexually frustrated (if you read this and live in the PHX, find me to make out. Nope, no wet spot left. Yes, her ASS WAS BETTER THAN YOURS. But, your titties might be nicer. Yes, I'm pretty sure all you know are homos and ndns; however, you left out the Mexicans. Don't lie, I'm not one of the faves, but, the fave, fool!

10/04/2005 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home