Wednesday, September 28, 2005

FUCK PETA!

I hate hate hate animal rights activists. They're pushy and crazy. And now they're just plain RACIST. The nerve of those granola eatin white folks and fake boobed, airheaded models to compare cruel treatment of animals to lynchings of blacks and the Trail of Tears. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself.

No wonder no one with sense supports that organization. They turn ptherwise sympathetic people away. I mean, I dislike animal cruelty as much as the next person, but seein that shit makes me want to speed up the next time I see a cat in the middle of the road just to spite those PETA fuckers! Acutally, that would be self-gratifying because CATS ARE THE DEVIL and so is PETA.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I have to say I'm a vegetarian partly because of the horrible treatment of animals that become food. But that's just a tiny part of it (other stuff includes disdain for the profit driven meat industry disregards safety/health concerns for more money, the degredation of environment and killing off other animals for more land for cows, etc). But that has nothing to do with the oppression of people. And I'm also very much aware that it usually takes those of a certain socio-economic background to successfully pull off being vegan (not always, but often) so I'm not even out to make people who eat meat feel guilty. Rargh, peta pisses me off a lot of the time with their propaganda. They ruin a perfectly good cause with this shit. And that was a rant from your favorite vegetarian. -T

9/28/2005 11:11 PM  
Blogger foxxxylove said...

I love my little Asian Caucasian sensation!

9/28/2005 11:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Alright. Wait a minute, you just back up there missy!!!

I just can't believe the insensitivity of some people! You have sorely hurt my wonderful little cat's feelings. She read this and now won't stop crying in the corner. It's very sad.

10/01/2005 11:29 AM  
Blogger foxxxylove said...

Apologies to your cat Jez. They still creep me out though. Remember that movie Cat's Eye. I still think they steal your breath at night.

10/02/2005 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home