Saturday, November 05, 2005

Why Can't I Marry Aaron McGruder?

I'm unmarried by choice. I could've gotten married once, but I woke up (sorry Walker - we're still kewl tho).

So, in my perfect world, who would I marry? Aaron McGruder!

For those of you who don't know Mr. McGruder, he's the creator of my favorite comic strip (NO, NOT FUCKING CALVIN & HOBBES) The Boondocks. I've been a fan for years myself.

Why Aaron McGruder? He's not the tallest, darkest, or most handsome brutha (he's cute though) - sure. But he's got a sexy brain. I mean, he's a total entre-po-negro. He created a hip-hop politically-drenched comic strip, got it published in papers all over the nation, and now has brought the strip to life on the Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.

So Aaron, allow me to introduce myself as your future babymamma! Better yet, let Isa introduce me since she did such a great job in her blog (check out the November 3 entry). I especially like the part about wifebeaters!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D-Rock here - I just saw that joint on Adult Swim. FUNNY AS HELL. I think the future Mr. Love would be a good fit.

11/06/2005 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home