Friday, January 20, 2006

Why do Homosexuals like to use me as their dates?

Tonite, I will go as Isa's "beard" on the Phoenix Lesbo Tour. Well, i guess most lesbians don't have beards. They do grow a lot of hair in other places.

EDIT

Tonite, I will go as Isa's "faint but noticeable mustache" on the Phoenix Lesbo Tour. Nevermind that a whole bunch of REAL lesbians are going and she could simply just use one of them to Pussy-Block. Also, nevermind that I'm bringing two dudes -Sharky and Romius - with me. This promises to be interesting.

For those of you who are actually in Phoenix, drop by and see us! Here's the announcement Isa posted below:

PHX LESBO TOUR 2006
(if you're reading this, duh, you're invited)
The PHX Lesbo Tour 2006 is on like donkey kong for this Friday, 1/20! The tour must start at the "lesbo" house - 1707 E. Broadmor - so arrive around 9pm but no later than 9:30pm. From the house, we'll hit:
The Cash
The Biz
Misty's
The E-Lounge
We should be at each stop around 30-45mins. We'll finish the night either at Hamburger Mary's or Amsterdam. Of course, all friends, straight or gay, are welcome. Don't forget to meet at the house first.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use you for your ta-tahs and awesome ass. But, come on, you know you had fun dancing! And I don't have a moustache.... -La Isla

1/21/2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger foxxxylove said...

I did have fun. A good time was had by all - even Romius! We must go to the E-Lounge again.

1/22/2006 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home