Thursday, March 09, 2006

The reason why our people will never rise up and overcome!

My peeps in NC - watch out for this one. He's worse than Ward Connerly and Jesse Helms combined!

You've got to see this man's campaign video. It's scary alright, but not in the way he thinks. Actually, me and my momma just laughed our asses off at this commercial. Is this man serious?

And if you think the commercial is bad, check out his bio on the Robinson for Congress Website. Can one of ya'll in NC start a campaign against this fool? Hell, I might just do it.

Jesus, this Tom is more embarassing than the Three 6 Mafia win!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I will always fight for what's right and I will never go native"

Pardon my ignorance on the American political system, but what does this turkey mean by this statement?

3/09/2006 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought calling a Black-American a "Tom" was racist...is the rule that it's ok for you to do so 'cause you belong?

Damn those lesbians, feminists, and homos! They ruin E-Very-Thing!

I can't stand the word Alien! As if we're foreign to this earth and have green skin and 6 eyes! Who the fuck does that man think cleans public buildings, landscapes, processes chicken, pours concrete on roads, cleans the dishes at his fave restaurant, and does all the other shitty, low-class, labor jobs for low pay that "decent Americans" don't want to do? That's aight, though, everyone gets their own so his will come around.

-La Isla

3/09/2006 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home