Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fever for the Flavor?!?!?

Thousands of you come to my blog every week because, as one person emailed, you "need your weekly fix of Flav!" Seriously, I'm very flattered that so many of you (who don't know me personally) care what I have to say, and in turn, say such flattering things about my commentary. It's made this blogging thing a the best experience everrrrr, so THANK YOU!!!

Back to being non-serious . . . I loves me some attention, and though I'm conceited enough to think that you come to experience all that is Foxxxy Love, I'm smart enough to know that you're really coming for Flavor of Love recaps. However, there are only 2 more weeks of Flavor of Love left (finale and reunion). That creates a problem. I will continue to blog once the show is said and done, but will you still visit? Will you still love me? Will I fall into obscurity like the light-skinned brotha and the high-top fade?

So, in order to keep the love (of Foxxxy, not Flav), I've decided that in order to prove my pimpery skills, I'll start by pimping myself out first. I want YOU to tell me what it will take to keep you here (aside from nekked pics or blood letting). That means YOU get to choose which show(s) I recap next. Any suggestions?

10 Comments:

Blogger Rudy Zarsov said...

It's the old, old story. Once you become a celebrity it's hard to go back to being run of the mill.

The nekid pics sounded like a good idea to me but I'll draw the line at the blood letting.

But don't worry even if all your new readers give ya the flick, I'll still be here givin ya shit.
After all isn't that what Americans are for?

3/01/2006 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what!? no bloodletting!?
pfft...

i am so out of here then.

(so says the D)

:P

3/01/2006 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I must admit I found your blog because of FOL and when I read it I was cracking up - I had to send it to my friends. I read some of your other stuff too which had me in stitches. I will miss your commentary on FOL, but I will not stop checking you out in the future. I would love to hear your thoughts on a couple of things: Men who have more than ten children with different women - are they sick or are the women sick, Cheaters vs. Gamblers - who would you choose, Do men who beat their wives deserve to get poisoned, the Shield is a very good show [but the season finally is coming up], there is a new show called Black or White on FX that looks pretty dang good[anyone who has ever watched that channel has seen that commercial more than once, they play it to death], and then there is always The Apprentice - Donald does not play. I hope this was helpful, and I still like light skinned brothas, I just prefer a chocolate man.

3/02/2006 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It depends on your schedule . . .

MTV's The Real World Key West looks interesting, but there aren't any black people on there. I could care less about some white folxs hooking up in one fabolous house.

The VH1's The Surreal Life looks like the "Best Bet" to me.

But I'll look around.

-- Trent
http://beatsandrants.blogs.com

3/02/2006 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Use your pimpery skills to find me a friend with benefits or something along those lines. -La Isla

3/02/2006 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should write abot lil kim's new show- countdown to lockdown on BET

3/02/2006 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished watching BET's College Hill and it was off the chain! This show might be up your alley. These college kids are more ghetto than gova-ment cheese.

If these kids are our future doctors, teaches and po-po (police) -- we are in some serious trouble.

There three chickenheads girls on there and I would love to see you just rip into these girls with your acidic writings. They all got bucket nekkid in the hot tub.

College Hill is MTV's Real World on a budget.

But I also think you should wait until you see VH1's "The Surreal Life" before you make your final decision. I think the Surreal Life show could get wild.

--Trent
http://beatsandrants.blogs.com

3/03/2006 9:49 PM  
Blogger foxxxylove said...

Thanks everyone. You've got some really great ideas. I'mma wrestle with them and let you know.

3/04/2006 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truth be told, I'll still check your blog even if you aren't doing recaps on some hilarious show. Though if Flav decides to do another show, you better recap it! I love it! :D

3/05/2006 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! I wouldn't have taken you for the insecure type. Love the blog with or without the recaps. Ramble on!

3/05/2006 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home