Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm usually on top of my gossip

but perhaps it was my utter repulsion and disdain for Rush Limbaugh that blinded me to the fact that he and Daryn Kagan of CNN had been dating and engaged for about 2 years. Did anyone else know this? Was I the only one in the dark? Apparently so, because the pair has reportedly, FINALLY, split.

For those of you who don't know, I'm a bit of a news junkie - a lefty news junkie that is. So, clearly, I've NEVER EVER EVER been a fan of Rush Limbaugh. The man is a fuckin idiot (for lack of a better discription). I am, however, a fan of Kagan; something I've seriously reconsidered in the past 5 minutes. She is now dead to me!

Kagan is a member of the CNN family, one of the "liberal media" stations. The quotation marks mean that I'm using the term "liberal media" loosely because as far as I can tell, there is no such a thang! So, how dare she date the most loved/reviled (depending upon whom you ask) conservative nutjobs on the radio?!?!

Boy, CNN is losing credibility with me. First they cancel Talback Live and Crossfire. Now this? I feel dirty and must take another shower to make it clean!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How does such a repulsive, hunchback ogre get good looking ladies.

And I thought he was married some lady that thought she could sing.

2/22/2006 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home