Friday, March 03, 2006

You know I hate to be mean . . .

but sometimes, a sista just can't resist.

I'm sure you've all read about Jessica Alba getting all in a tizzy about her photo being on the cover Playboy. It appears that the magazine used a pubicity photo from that whack ass flick Into the Blue, but Alba does not appear nekked (on the cover or inside the issue).

So, Alba's attorney has demanded compensation for "damage to her image." Ok, here's the mean part. HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS DAMAGE HER IMAGE? Jessica Alba isn't exactly known for her Oscar-worthy body of work. She is known for her body, however. I mean, can you name one film where this bitch hasn't appeard half nekked? One? I don't think so. She's made an entire career of being the girl with few lines of dialogue but showin a whole lot of skin.

In her defense, she's never done a nude scene. If I recall correctly, she said her father would kick her ass or something to that effect. But still, what's another half-nekked picture of Jessica Alba gonna do to damage her image? NOTHING!

Shame on you Jessica Alba! Stop acting like this is a sex tape or something (although that could only help your career these days). If you didn't want people looking at your bikini-clad body, perhaps you should keep your fucking clothes on when being recorded.

By the way, the pic up top is the pic that's supposedly the Playboy cover. Mind you, I got this off of IMDB as a publicity shot, which means the pic was put out there on purpose by her representative (and the studio).

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy Zarsov said...

One thing for sure.
I'd rather be in her than in debt.

What's the weather like in New York at the moment?
Do I need to bring my longjohns with ther trapdoor at the back?
My kangaroo skin jacket?
My Ugh boots?

3/04/2006 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foxxxy you are funny as hell! Into the Blue was the worst movie I have seen in a while - I fast forwarded most of it, until I saw Tyson's fine-azz.

3/06/2006 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home