Wednesday, March 22, 2006

There Oughtta Be a Law

Wait! Maybe there will be. A friend of mine who works on the Hill just sent this to me.

"H.R. 4968. A bill to provide for the expeditious disclosure of records relevant to the life and death of Tupac Amaru Shakur; to the Committee on Government Reform, and in addition to the Committee on Rules, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned."

This bill was presented to the House of Representatives by Congresswoman McKinnley (D-GA). Now I loved Pac as much as the next person, but DAYUM! If Tupac gets a law, then I want one too. How about one where me and Wesley Snipes legitimately don't have to pay taxes? Ok, just me - I hate Wesley Snipes.

Anyhoo, CLICK HERE for the full text of the bill I've now dubbed the "Tupac Collection Act of 2006."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did Tupac die? I thought he was alive in the Bahamas; chilling and hanging, hanging and chilling.

-La Isla

3/22/2006 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home