Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ann Coulter is a heinous conservative bitch who hates homosexuals and 9-11 widows!

There was this girl in my law school class named ANNE-LEIGH MOE. She was a tall blonde from Florida who stood for the Christian Right. She was also an IDIOT (and not of the savant variety). In a drunken moment at a bar, my hot gay boyfriend decided to tell her "Ann-Leigh Moe: You're a heinous conservative bitch who hates homosexuals!" Laughable, yes!

So who knew that when I woke up this morning and watched the Today Show, I'd be able to apply that statement to another Ann - Ann Coulter that is. She's tall. She's blonde. She's from Florida (or maybe not). She's heinous. She's conservative. She's a BITCH! Oh, and apparently, this morning she hates the following:
  • Gay Marriage
  • Bill Clinton
  • 9-11 widows
  • Harriet Miers
  • and Matt Lauer
This morning, she was on Today with Matt Lauer to publicize her new book (oh god, not another one) Godless: The Church of Liberalism. In her book, she describes 9-11 widows like so:

These self-obsessed women seem genuinely unaware that 9-11 was an attack on our nation and acted like as if the terrorist attack only happened to them. They believe the entire country was required to marinate in their exquisite personal agony. Apparently, denouncing bush was part of the closure process.

and it gets better . . .

These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much.

Ok. With her idiotic ranting voice, which often remind me of a Tourette's-induced fit, this bitch had the nerve to insult freakin 9-11 widows! I mean, the homophobia and Clinton bashing are nothing new, but 9-11 widows? Ann, c'mon. Are you really running out of groups to hate? Why don't you just turn that hate inward, because you're really the one you should despise! I despise you! Hell, I hate you just as much as I hate ANNE-LEIGH MOE (clearly, I want her to google herself and end up here - HELL!!! bwahahahah).

Courtesy of Crooks and Liars, check out the video. It's par for the course for Ann, but somehow, her general evil disposition gets to me every time!

5 Comments:

Blogger Knows It All said...

OMG! could not hate that b*tch more. just the sight of her makes me all edgy! yuk.

6/06/2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Romius T. said...

True, Ann is a bitch, but I dream of an Ann Coulter and katherine Harris sandwich. MMMMM Mayo.

6/06/2006 6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, I'm with you (Both Ann's) ... I saw that crazy bitch ranting on cnn or something the other day. I think Ruben said something like, "Oh, I hate that psycho bitch"

6/14/2006 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne-Leigh Moe is a wonderdul person. You have her all wrong and it is very immature of you to deface her on the internet in such a way. I hope one day you can grow up and appreciate others differences. It is a shame you never got to know Anne-Leigh for the fabulous person she is.

8/22/2009 12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foxy-- Anne-Leigh Moe is an accomplished lawyer and a better person than you will ever be. Instead of wasting your time writing horrible things about others, you should look inside yourself and realize your own shortcomings. You are clearly a judgmental person, who rather than getting to know someone for who they are, chooses to group someone by their political beliefs. I am saddened that there are people like you out in cyberspace and in the world. It is only the job of God to judge others, not you. You are clearly jealous of Anne-Leigh. I feel sorry for you. Grow up, it'll do you good.

8/22/2009 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home