Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'd still be HOTTT in a BURKA

In this morning's email from India, Sharkee-poo expresses his fear of Muslims. He writes:

"The headline in the newspaper this morning was 'Delhi Professor Killed in Terror Attack.' Turns out two muslims walked into an academic IT conference and opened fire. I'm doing my best to dodge them. . . . If you were here, I'd make you wear a burka . . . If I could find one that fits them hips that is."

Oh, but wait! This time, Romius was cc'ed on the email (since he whined like a pussy about not getting any email from the Shark). He responds:

"I totally agree with the whole Burka thing for Love, bring one back!! Actually bring two, I want one for a late x-mas present for [insert name of girl who did NOT give Romius a birthday BJ]."

I have yet to respond to either email. I mean, what do you say? Here are a few things I'm tossing around:

"I may be hippy, but you found pants to fit over that gut of yours, CHUBBY!!"

"Sure, give girlie a burka. She still won't blow you."

"Sounds splendid, but only if it's a Coach burka with matching handbag for a Muslim girl on the go!"

"Derka derka jihad allah sherpa sherpa!"

"Fuck you, infidels!"

What do you think?

PS: Isn't it kewl how I found a pic of a black chick (lil kim) in a burka?!?!?

4 Comments:

Blogger Romius T. said...

Hey I wans't agreeing to the hippy thing, just to covering you up in a burka to protect you from the terrorists.

You see, I'm a war friend, and as a war friend it's my duty to protect you while securing your rights.

That's what the burka is for, it's for your freedoms. Why do you hate your freedoms so much?

12/29/2005 8:46 PM  
Blogger Rudy Zarsov said...

my little heart nearly missed a beat for a minute.
at first glance i thought the bikini and burka clad angel was a pic of YOU.
i can only but dream...............

12/30/2005 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c.lo i just about died at "allah jihad sherpa sherpa!" lord woman.

Boz

1/04/2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger foxxxylove said...

Glad you enjoyed Boz.

1/05/2006 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home