Monday, January 23, 2006

That's Brokeback!

Ya'll know I love the Boondocks ('member that post about Aaron McGruder?). Here's today's strip.

I thought it was timely in light of the fact that I can't get Romius and Sharky-poo to take me to see Brokeback Mountain. I don't know why? I mean, these are the two men who ventured to see March of the Penguins together without a woman or child with them. If anything, that's about as Brokeback as going to see a gay cowboy movie. Besides, they live together and play together. What's a lil movie about gay cowboy lovin between friends?

CLICK THE STRIP FOR A LARGER VIEW!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, you almost made me laugh out loud during crim pro!

1/23/2006 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The same for me. You crack me up!! March of the Penguins! hehehehe

1/24/2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger Rudy Zarsov said...

Dear Foxxxy
I have decided to see for myself what the fuss is all about so I'm booked on a flight that arrives in the Yewnighted States 16th March.

Will you and Molly be waiting at the airport to meet me?

I'm staying in LA for 2 days, Vegas for 4 days and New York for 4 days and nothing booked after that so I will be available for book tours and talk shows after that and as Australian actors are so popular over there I could be talked into making a movie or two in the few days I'll have free.
I'll need a manager while I'm there to handle my public appearances and I was wondering if either you or Molly would be interested?

Love Rudy

1/24/2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger foxxxylove said...

LMAO. I can't believe you're going to darken our doorsteps. Just because Heath Ledger, Nicole Kidman, and Naomi Watts did it doesn't mean there's an open invitation for your kind here!

1/24/2006 6:16 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

fun comic, I hadn't seen that one:)

1/29/2006 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home