Friday, January 06, 2006

Wyatt, you soooooo owe me!

My good friend Wyatt is having a show in a few weeks. Contrary to the "One Nite Only" label, this is the 2nd time the show is being performed, this time at the request of Comedy Central. So, Wyatt needs a packed house.

I heard the show is hilarious, so if you live in LA or surrounding parts, you should try to catch the show. I'll probably take a road trip myself.

***

Wyatt Cenac and Thomas Fowler and THE MOTHER OF ALL BLACK COMEDY

Bigger than Diddy's Bad Boys of Comedy... Blacker than Wesley Snipes in blackface... Sassier than Nell Carter, Shirley Hemphill AND Queen Latifah... Crazier than a white woman giving birth to a black baby... and more street cred than having EIGHT rappers star in a movie with Ashton Kutcher! Wyatt Cenac and Thomas Fowler in association with Thomas Fowler and Wyatt Cenac present... THE MOTHER OF ALL BLACK COMEDY!!

Featuring Holly Walker, Laura Swisher, Robin Thede, KJ Middlebrooks, Thomas Fowler, Wyatt Cenac
Music from Mr. Alfred Hawkins

The Mother of All Black Comedy
Thursday January 26th @ 8:00 PM. The Comedy Central Stage. 6539 Santa Monica Boulevard Hollywood, California 90038. Show is free!! Reservations required: Call for reservations (323) 960-5519 or Email reservations to:
info@dirtyblanks.com
http://www.dirtyblanks.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy Zarsov said...

To give you an example of how difficult it is to understand the intricate web of race relations in the US, may I suggest that you read this blog written by a very funny Irishman and his observations on certain US citizens abroard.
http://twentymajor.blogspot.com/2006/01/you-cant-say-that.html
Very seriously I would appreciate your comment.

1/06/2006 6:47 PM  
Blogger foxxxylove said...

I read it Rudy and I have a ton to say about the N word, but no time to respond this minute. I promise that I'll dedicate an entire entry to the subject just for you!

1/09/2006 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home