Wednesday, January 04, 2006

If anyone wants to buy me anything. . .

I'll take a bottle of Escada eau de parfum. It smellz yummy and at $60 for 1.7 ounces, it's a steal!

I don't really like perfume all that much, mainly because I always come away smelling like 56 year old flowers. Did I mention I HATE flowers (just in case anyone is moved to send me some as a gift)? But ever since I sprayed myself in the eye yesterday with the Escada, I can't help but want more - and no, it's not because the alcohol from the perfume penetrated my eye, entered my bloodstream, and made me drunk. It just smelled good.

So, again, if anyone would like to buy me a gift (including you cheap bastards who did not get me anything for Christmahannukwanakah, my birthday, festivus, or any other made up holiday), hook a sista up!

UPDATE: Back away from the perfume, kiddies. Sharky bought me some on his way back to the states. Funny, because the day before, I went and bought myself a small bottle. Thanks Shark. Now I'll smell extra pretty for ya!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rudy Zarsov said...

funny you should mention Escada.
on my website www.canarypink.com you can buy Escada for AU$70 or $53US.
I would even give you a discount seeing that you have been so nice to me lately(smile smile)

1/04/2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger foxxxylove said...

Well, I just bought some today. It smells sooooo good!

1/05/2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger foxxxylove said...

And in breaking news, Sharky brought me back a big ole bottle of Escada from his Indian adventure. Love it! When I talk, people listen.

Also, he brought me some beautiful hand-woven silks, including a scarf and a sari (yes, he found one big enough for my boobs!).

1/07/2006 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home