Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Last week was a bad week so you all should pity me!

You know that horrible song "You Had A Bad Day . . .?" Well, I seriously had a bad week. First, me and the boss lady were at eachother's throats and I'm at the point where I'm ready to walk away from my job without a back-up (sound famiiar?). Next, I didn't get the job that I wanted in DC - dayum Navajo preference!

But the icing came in the form of my car accident Friday night. I'm ok, but my whip is a lil more ghetto than it was previously. After having dealt with my insurance company, I finally get to take it to the shop tomorrow. I got the citation, but I'm fighting it, dammit!

When I find the humor in all of this, or if I find a reason to carry on, I'll write something witty. Until then, pity me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Romius T. said...

Dang girl another accident? Who let you get a permit in the first place?

6/21/2006 9:21 AM  
Blogger foxxxylove said...

Hush up! If you'll recall, the last time I had an "accident," I was hit by Cardshark. Yet they let him continue to be a road menace!

6/21/2006 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home