Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Fergalicious? HELL TO THE NAW!


For those of you who know me, you know that I have an extensive list of things I hate because, let's face it, I'm a hater. Atop my list is Fergie. I HATE THAT BITCH! And last night's Billboard Awards is a prime example of why I want to punch that bitch in the face (Thanks Samario). I know she has a solo album out, and for the most part, I've ignored it because, well, I hate her and think that she ruined the once-legit group that was the Black-Eyed Peas with her her non-existent "lady lumps" and that manish face reconstructed after years of meth binging.

The funny thing is, I used to like her when I was little and she was on Kids Incorporated. I thought she could sing. So imagine my suprise when I saw lil Stacey shakin her boney ass and tryin to rap with the Peas. I was disgusted. Imagine my even bigger suprise when I heard the singing on this clip. Dayum girl. Meth got your tongue? And look at her attempting to move in those too high heels. She can barely shake anything for fear that she might fall on her face, thus cracking her veneers and bridge she had to get when the meth rotted all her teeth out. Now that wouldn't be pretty.

What makes the whole thing even worse is that she's tryin to bite of Supersonic by J.J. Fad. That's not a bad choice for a throwback, which makes me even angrier cuz that ho Fergie don' messed up Supersonic!!! And let's not talk about Will.i.am. He's on the list too, but that's another post entirely.

So before I get angry, watch the clip and judge for yourself.

SIDENOTE: Wassup with white chicks tryin to rap in general? Gwen Steffani got up and rapped last night too. I'm usually an equal opportunity hater, and trust me, Gwen is no rapper either, but I like her in general, so I won't hate on her as much as Fergie. But Gwen, back away from the mic (but don't bump the turntables) and let the real rappers handle it. K? You just go back to singing about how you're "just a girl" or about the "spiderwebs" and tell Pharell, who is also rap-impared , to stop allowing you to desecrate a sacred artform.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like how the audience doesn't know what to do.
-isa

12/05/2006 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell to the naw is right!! Sampling - if done right can be very refreshing and has been done for a long time now. anyone who has just a little affinity for urbanmusic KNOWS that the Black Eyed Peas and Fergie do nothing but byte all the livelong day. The fact that this crap still sells says a lot about our society, doesn't it??

12/06/2006 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home