Thursday, July 06, 2006

Why White liberals will not be spared in the revolution!

Joe Biden (D - Delaware) is a fuckin tard and he's moved from #5,476,413 to #1 on my list!

Check this out. This fool had the actual nerve to say on national tv (C Span - I know y'all don't watch it, but it does exist and it's national):

"I've Had A Great Relationship [With Indians]... You Cannot Go To A 7-Eleven Or A Dunkin Donuts Unless You Have A Slight Indian Accent. . . "

Wanna see the VIDEO? I thought you did.

Maybe I should call R Kelly and tell him to pull out his gat (please see previous post).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

swhy's it got to be a race thing? i don't want to be in the same box as that guy!

7/06/2006 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a jackass ... I cringe to think what his version of an Indian accent is!

7/07/2006 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home