Monday, June 26, 2006

Your Older Brother Made You Gay! Nanny Nanny Boo Boo.

Did you know that men with older brothers are more likely to be gay?

. . . and if I had white parents, I would more likely be white?

Jesus, must there be a study on every-fuckin-thing? And why in world would anyone report this stupid study? Why can't men be gay just because?

The only people who really care about these silly gay studies (tee hee hee) are:

(1) religious freaks trying to figure out how to make themselves or their "loved" ones un-gay, or

(2) bitter gay men who want to stick it to their homophobic parents by blaming them for their gay-ity.

I completely condone group 2!

2 Comments:

Blogger Romius T. said...

MY brothers cried after I told them this story. Then we had an uncomfortable conversation about why they hug me so much.

6/26/2006 9:53 PM  
Blogger Knows It All said...

Duh. Gay is a choice. So obviously if you have a lot of older siblings, you need attention-- so you go gay! Joking people.

Yea, why are they researching everything so insignificant? By my count,there are hundreds of real social dilemmas that could use some attention.

6/27/2006 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home