Sunday, August 21, 2005

Tommy Lee has a Big PENIS!!!

I watched bits and pieces of Tommy Lee Goes to College last night. Here's what I learned:
  1. Tommy Lee is so old that he has his own show on VH1.
  2. Apparently, I'm just as old because I'm sitting here watching his show on VH1.
  3. Drumming for the marching band is quite different than drumming for Motley Crue, but did they have to make him try out?
  4. Kids today don't know Motley Crue, but they know the video. Tommy has a big dick.
  5. I never listened to Motley Crue either, but Tommy has a big dick.
  6. Tommy Lee isn't actually that big of a tard, and he sure does have a big dick. I saw the video too.
  7. During the commercial break, I decided to see The Exorcism of Emily Rose. It has nothing to do with Tommy's dick.
  8. Tommy has some shitty classes. Who actually has to take Horticulture?
  9. Tommy's tutor is cute, blonde, smart, and SUCKS as a tutor. Maybe she'll get to see his dick.
  10. Tommy Lee has a big dick.

I'm glad that I still learn from watching tv! But now I must digress. I have about $50,000 in loans for Law School. Why come Tommy get's to go to school for free? I mean, they coulda strapped a camera on my head for a tuition waiver!! Oh well, I guess I'll continue to watch Tuesdays on NBC to see if Tommy's college experience is any more interesting than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home