Friday, December 15, 2006

Why My Life SUX: by Foxxxy Love

I spent a week and a half with a face so swollen that I looked like Jabba the Hut. I did, however, get skinnylicious from the forced moratorium on solid foods. So, I guess it wasn't that bad.

Sharky had a momentary lapse in judgment and thought he could actually live without me. Well, he ended crawling back defeated, trying to bask in the glow that is Foxxxy once more. So that ain't so bad either.

But here's the kicker.

My car got stolen last night while I was shakin' my slightly smaller black ass at the company Christmas party. The Grinch clearly visited a lil early this year by stealling my car before Christmas! Fucker!

I'm not dead. I'm no longer sick. I have my family and friends. I'm nice. I'm smart. I'm cute. So why has this been the shittiest 3 weeks? Can anyone tell me? Please?

4 Comments:

Blogger Romius T. said...

That sucks Foxxy. i will your crappy car.

At least you don't have my life.

That's the only thing positive thing I can say.

12/16/2006 6:06 PM  
Blogger Rudy Zarsov said...

Move to a civilised country where guns and crime are not a matter of every day life and are not seen as the right of every citizen.
Where elected officials are elected because they are talented in running the country and not at just raising enough money to enable them to stand.

12/17/2006 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your car was crap, why would someone want to steal it? anywho, now you can get a non-crappy car.
-la isla

12/17/2006 5:10 PM  
Blogger Knows It All said...

I vote you get a skooter so everyone can look at your skiny butt while you cruise around.
And you don't take advantage of the red wine enough.

1/09/2007 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home